This is the first step if you want to learn how to dive. In this course, you will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to dive safely, while having fun.
Our facilities and instructors will be here to help you gain knowledge in this new activity. Learnig how to dive safely will give you a life time experience.
OPEN WATER DIVER
REQUIREMENTS: THE COURSE CONSISTS OF 3 PHASES:
- Knowledge Development: to understand the basics of scuba diving. Our instructors will help you understand the basics so you can dive safely and have fun!
- Confined Open Water Dives: where you will learn the basic skills of scuba diving
- Open Water Dives: to review those skills and start exploring this new underwater world with your instructor. We will take you to different spots with our dive boat so you can experience the thrill of this new activity!
- you need to know how to swim
- minimum age 10 years old
- no prior experience necessary
- offical medical certificate
- 2 passport size photos
- 3-4 days with theory at the dive center
- You will learn how to dive safely to a max. depth of 18 mts., without having to be accompanied by an instructor or guide
- This certification is known worldwide
- It never expires
- After you are a certified OWD, you will be prepared to get to the next level: the Advanced Open Water Diver course
- All training material
- Training Instructor
- All dives from the boat
- Diving equipment
- Diving insurance
- Your certification card